So on friday Aug. 7, 2009 was my 21st birthday. I had a fun birthday this year. On friday I spent the day with my best friend who is in town from alaska. On saturday I worked then went out with Eric. On sunday had dinner with my family. Then today (monday) I went to dinner with my biological dad and his mom. Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate my 21st birthday!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
My 21st Birthday!
So on friday Aug. 7, 2009 was my 21st birthday. I had a fun birthday this year. On friday I spent the day with my best friend who is in town from alaska. On saturday I worked then went out with Eric. On sunday had dinner with my family. Then today (monday) I went to dinner with my biological dad and his mom. Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate my 21st birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment