Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our wedding day

So I decided to get a blog mostly to keep in touch with family and friends. So eric and I got married on October 11, 2008. At the Sabino Chapel in Tucson, AZ. It was beautiful. my mom put on the whole thing with some help from my Wonderful Aunts. Which are Aunt Lori, Aunt Mary and Aunt Elaina. It was wonderful. Our colors were Black and red. My mom made the best cake ever. We had lots of music, Erics Grandpa Jim and Grandma Diane were the DJs and they did and excellant job. Eric was so funny dancing to the chicken dance. My best friend Megan was my maid of honor. My sister Madison was my brides maid. Erics brother Rawn was his Best Man. My brother Diego was Erics Grooms Man. My cousins Chandler and Ryan were the ushers. My other cousins Amber, Bailey and Kaylee were the flower girls. And my other cousins Brady, Jackson and Hayden were the ring beareres and they were adorable. We had w wonderful night and I wore my moms wedding dress and it truly was the best night of my life. At the end of the night my parents and aunts and uncles got us a room at Ventenna Canyon. That was the best part. That room was amazing. You even had your own personal balcony. It really was amazing. Thanks Mom, Mema, Aunt Lori, Aunt Mary, Aunt Elaina, Dad, Vicki and Rory for an Amazing night!!! And thanks to everyone who was in the wedding and to all of our family and friends who came support us. We love you all!!

No comments: