Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!


Eric and Diego

Uncle D finding eggs with the help of Diego and Jackson

Aunt elaina finding the eggs with the help of Jackson

My little brother Diego helping hide eggs

My little sister Maddie and her cute new hair cut, hiding eggs

Hayden hidding these eggs

Jackson in the middle of hidding the eggs

So this year we spend easter with my family. We had dinner with my mom, dad, my sister maddie and brother Diego, grandparents and uncle D, Aunt Elaina and cousins Jackson and Hayden. Then we went for our second dinner of the night to texas road house with my biological dad Mike and his son also my other brother Andrew. We had lots of food but a fun easter all together. At my grandparetns house the kids hid the eggs for the adults to find. It was fun.

No comments: