Sunday, May 31, 2009

Had a fun and Busy weekend with my family!


Eric and Diego at maddies softball game

Maddie and Diego at my house

Maddies just hit the ball!!!

Jackson at maddies game

Eric and I had a very busy weekend this weekend. on friday it started out by going to Diegos baseball game and then Maddie and Diego spending the night. On saturday we had to be to Diegos other baseball game by 10am. Then Eric, Maddie and Diego hung out and played monopoly while I worked a few extra hours from noon to 4pm. Then we all went to dinner with my mom and then we went to Maddies softball game. Then my dad was flying home from england so we went with my mom to pick him up from the airport. We then went back to my moms house and he gave us our presents. I got a blanket. Its pretty cool having a blanket from england. We got home at midnight. I woke up and went to work to cover someones shift from 5am-1:30pm. And now Maddie and Diego are spending the night again. This weekend has been busy but fun. We have had a lot of fun with my sister Maddie and my brother Diego

No comments: