Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cali Trip



you can barely see this but it is a call box. I have never seen these before. apparently they are really known but i guess not to me. this amused me so much. hey when a 9 hour drive turns into a 12 hour drive we need the little things to amuse us

These amused us on the drive there...

It has been so long since I have posted anything on here thought I would share what has been going on. The beginning of october we went to Taft, CA. Its like 45 min from bakersfield and is a very small town. My friend was having a babyshower so we went to visit. We are thinking planning and hopefully moving there this coming spring as long as eric gets the job he is hoping to get. We did not get very many pictures while we were there but here are a few we did get.

No comments: