Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve In Tucson!

This is the sign on my moms door. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of my moms kids. Diego, Eric, Me, Bella, Maddie.

Diego being weird and dancing. he sure is cute


Eric thinks he is cool with all those cards



Me with my little family. My husband Eric, me, and our puppy/daughter bella




Sisters. My sister Madison and I.





so I won texas hold em. This is all the "money" i won...hehe






this is my brother with his poker face on while we were playing texas hold em







my wonderful husband and I. He was in the middle of dealing cards thats why his arms look funny.








my adorable sister and brother maddie and diego. This picture turned out really good.


This year we had new years eve with my family. It was tons of fun. We played texas hold em and I won. We played games all night and ate a ton. The only people there was my parents my sister and brother and my grandparents. But we still had lots of fun

No comments: