Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Megans Reception

When they opened their wedding present and found out all of us were sending them to a hotel. and yes I am the one with the mic uh oh. haha
Megan and Jimmy again. I loved her dress

Megan and her husband Jimmy


Megans cute little wedding cake that her sister autumn made for her



Me walking down aisle with Jimmys brother




Megan getting kisses from riley





This is Megan, me and megans sister in law April dancing






This is their bed that eric and I decorated







Theses are the stairs in the hotel room. This hotel was amazing
Okay so on sunday Megan and Jimmy had their reception. They got married in the court house in texas in july because he is in the air force. But They had their recfeption on sunday. I was her bridesmaid and at my wedding she was my maid of honor. Her sister, brother-in law, brother, sister-in law. Close friends 2 of them and eric and I all got them a hotel room for the reception night. We got them a room at the residence inn marriott. It was 2 bedroom 2 bath 2 stories with a living room and kitchen. It was nice. Eric and I went earlier on sunday and decorated it. We put rose pedals leading from the door way all the way up the stairs to that bedroom. we made it look really nice. Above are some pictures from the reception. and yes I know my dress was a tank top dress and EXTREMLY low cut but megan wore what I wanted her to wear at my wedding so I wore what she wanted me to wear at hers. Its only fair

No comments: