Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving in Tucson!

Okay so my mom assigns us seat at thanksgiving every year. And she always does something creative for a name plate. Well this year she got chocolate bars and made this wrapper for it. My mother is so amazing. You tell her to do something and she could do it. I thought this was so cute
This is the table for thanksgiving at my moms house. My mom is so amazing she always makes everything look so beautiful. This is only the adult table. The kids are in the kitchen. Doesnt that look like a never ending table. well it seemed like it was. We had over 30 people there for thanksgiving. It was Erics biggest thanksgiving. But we had a blast

Theres erics little girl friend Bailey :) and Aunt Mary at my moms house on thanksgving


This is the grandkids photo with the grandparents. And this is not even all of their grandkids.







Okay so this is thanksgiving and this is my grandparents 6 kids and there families. they have 2 kids that werent there. so not quite the whole family but close. and its my moms mom side of the family. But there is a funny story. So Bailey my cousin that is standing in front of eric well she wanted to stay by us but we were suppossed to be standing with our individual families so i was telling her "Bailey you need to go stand by your mommy" Well she went and told her mom that she wanted to stand with eric. So everyone was all quiet when aunt lori said everybody bailey has a special request she wants to stand with eric. So in this picture yes eric and i have a family but thats only for this picture. hehe. Bailey has a little crush on eric. Its so cute.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have to agree with you that your mother is AMAZING!:) I hope that you have a great Christmas!