Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Megan Left for Alaksa


Megan and I in High school

So megan left for alaska yesterday. Megan is my BEST FRIEND and has been for the past 10 years. We have been through everything together. Her husband is the air force so alaksa is where he got stationed. I was really good when I said bye to her, I didnt cry at all but the min I got in the car I turned into a big baby for the rest of the day even while I was at work. I miss her so much. When she got to alaska at 2 this morning she texted me saying it was snowing and it was -4 degress. WOW thats cold. Im not going to even see megan for a year and a half to two years. Thats when eric and I are going to Alaska to visit her. Yes, Eric and I are going to alaska and yes I know the plane tickets are expensive but thats why we are planning so for in advance so that we can save for them. Neither of us can wait to go visit her we are so excited.












No comments: