Sunday, December 21, 2008

our first christmas decortaions as a married couple!

This is our balcony...and all of our cute decorations along with my cute little husband doesnt he look like frosty. haha. I thought this was a cute picture of him mixed in with frosty and santa. Merry Christmas everyone!
so this is our christmas tree. yes it is standing on something it is not really that tall. so we were looking for a long time for a fake tree and we saw this one at frys it was pre lit and 6 feet tall and only $40. So we got home and my wonderful husband put it up. and it is shorter than him and he is not even 6 feet tall. lets just say next year we are getting a real tree like we wanted in the begginning!

these are our stockings. my mom had mine and an extra one for eric but she told me that eric and i should just get our own so that they match so thats what we did and we love them.

No comments: