Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas in Queen Creek

So this year for christmas we were with erics family in Queen creek since we were with my family for thanksgiving. So we started out on christmas morning it was eric, vicki (my mother in law), rory(my father in law) and me. We all opened presents. Then My sister in law Savannah, brother in law Landon and nephews Trevor and tanner got there. along with erics grandparents and aunt. So we opened more presents. Then later that night my brother in law Rawn, sister in law amanda and nephew cooper showed up and we opened the rest of the presents. It was a lot of fun. I really did have a lot of fun with all of them and eric and I both had fun with the kids as well. I cant wait till we move to mesa in about a year so that we can see everyone more. when i get the rest of the pictures from christmas ill post more.
Eric with our nephew Trevor. This picture is so cute.
me and bella at my moms house before we left for queen creek for christmas
She was so mad that i put her in there while i was doing my hair and make up. she was barking at me. it was cute.
Bella sleeping peacefully in my lap while mommy opens present. Isnt her little christmas dress so cute?
my nephew cooper very tired after a long day of opening presents and while he is relaxing he is watching yo gabba gabba.
my nephew trevor smiling for the camera. He is so dang cute I just wish we saw them more often.

my brother in law Rawn and my nephew Trevor playing operation on christmas.
my sister in law Savannah and my nephew which is also her son Tanner. This is such a cute picture.

my nephew Trevor playing with his christmas present from santa. he sure loved this present.


No comments: