Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Rory!


Me and my nephew cooper. I love this picture of him



the back of the jersey


So this past weekend eric and I spent it in queen creek. On wednesday night we got there and went to my brother and sister in laws rawn and amanda. Rory(Erics dad) had no clue we were there. Then thursday night was his surprise 50th birthday. He was so surprised and he loved the jersey that rawn, amanda, eric and I all got him. We continued to stay the night at rawn and amandas thursday night and friday night. Saturday night we stayed at my mother and father in laws. Eric best friend cody got home from his mission on thrusday so he has his home coming talk on sunday. I had a lot of fun with Rawn and Amanda this weekend I also had tons of fun with my little nephew cooper. I baby-sat him on saturday and loved playing with him. It was a VERY busy weekend!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Its not cool to copy my blog with the same exact pics! Just kidding, thanks for letting me download your pics onto m computer! I love the one of you and Coop!