Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some cute pictures of Bella


Our little bella. she is so cute when she is just laying there not barking..hehe

Daddy and Bella

Mommy and bella!

So this afternoon I put a little jacket on bella that my moms friend gave us. it has a little pocket in it and it even had a little hood. it was so cute. I got some pictures to share!! In the picture of bella and I you also may notice that my hair is so short...i cut my hair and it is so so short now...im starting to get used to it though.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i totally love the hood!

Anonymous said...

If you keep coloring, cutting and whatever to your hair too much, it's gonna fall out one of these days! Well I guess, the cutting part is healthy for your hair, but that's besides the point! BTW your blog looks great, you've really done a lot with it. Glad you are getting used to it! Love ya!