Saturday, April 17, 2010

Epilepsy Walk at the phx zoo!






This year on 4-10-10 we did the epilepsy walk with erics family and since it was at the phx zoo I asked my aunt mary if i could take her girls. Since Im their favorite. hehe! So Eric and I went and we had Amber who is 8 and Kaylee who is 3. well while there we had a little adventure. man can kaylee get away FAST. we had our eyes off of her for no more than 5 seconds and SO many people in our group you think someone would have seen. but nope no one saw and Kaylee got away and gave me a heart attack about. I was scared to death. VERY long story short about 20 min ago we found her and she was talking to the snack bar people by the petting zoo about 10 min from where we were originally! and she acted like nothing was wrong. When i found her and picked her up and was of course crying she told me "Tay-Tay I just wanted to see the pretty farm." She really has no fear and we were all so scared. so glad i found her and she didnt leave my side once after that. I wouldnt let go of her hand :) But her and Amber had fun they got to ride a camel and loved watching the animals. here are some pictures of them.

No comments: