Thursday, April 22, 2010

My baby Sisters 13th Birthday
















Last week was a busy week. On wednesday April 14th was my dads birthday and on friday April 16th was my sisters birthday and on sunday we celebrated both as a family party. but on friday we went to the fair it was my parents, diego, maddie eric and I and maddies friend mariah. we had so much fun with them and with of course maddie being a 13 year old. we rode a few rides with diego and maddie and then diego decided he didnt want to ride rides anymore he wanted to play games and win things so maddie and mariah went on rides while eric and I stuck by diego and played games and won a lot of stuff and spent a lot of money hehe but we had fun. saturday we went to the boys baseball games and sunday spent the day with family. the sunday pics wil be coming later but here are the rest for now

No comments: